Best in Class Service Delivery
A 20 Year History of Partnering to Deliver Timely and Accurate CAD drawings and Space Management Data
- Since our founding in 1997, Luft Enterprises has participated in the integration of Space Management and Occupancy Management drawings and data into corporate data warehouses, centralized databases, and proprietary point solutions for our global client base.
- Have successfully handled some of the world’s largest integrations of drawing libraries and space solutions initiated as a result of mergers and acquisitions, including the integration of a 40 million square foot portfolio managed through the Archibus IWMS system and a 30 million square foot portfolio managed through a proprietary point solution; the integration of 350 retail branch banking sites into an existing 7,500 floor portfolio, [find metrics on these: Bear Stearns (2008), Washington Mutual (2008), First Chicago NBD (1998)]
- For mergers and acquisitions, scope of work included performing site surveys and creating “As Built” CAD drawings, conversion of legacy drawings to corporte drawing standards, insertion of intelligent polylines to define spaces of interest into CAD drawings, and extraction of polyline data to allow integration of spatial data from drawings into various occupancy management databases. Note that “intelligent” polylines are polylines that are attached to data tables and allow for the gathering and sharing of space related data through the CAD drawing interface in AutoCAD Map 3D.
- Prepared “As Built” drawings and space certifications for the sale and lease back of a number of New York buildings, some approaching 2 million square feet in size.
- Participated in a consulting role in four of the largest Real Estate pooled disposition projects ever completed by financial services companies.
- In support of our Corporate Real Estate customers, provided overflow analyst resources for unplanned deliverables such as Recovery/Resolution, Allocation Plan Forecasting, and custom software deployments.
- Provided certified square footage data used in maintenance contracts, litigation, and Federal 10k reporting.
- Since our founding in 1997, we have assisted clients with the deployment and quality control of 12 global space and allocation management systems including OneDesk (Jones Lang Lasalle), SWIM (CBRE), JD Edwards, SPAN (Trammel Crow and Cushman Wakefield), Manhattan, Archibus, Tririga, Aperture, FM Systems, Facaide, and Archinet.
- Working with our clients, Luft Enterprises has built, supported, and managed custom global space and allocation management systems for four large financial companies, and programmed integrations to share data, CAD drawings, and drawing image files across multiple platforms for many other clients.